AAA Michigan presented its Four Diamond Awards at a luncheon on March 28 during the 2018 Governor’s Conference on Tourism.
The event, this year at the JW Marriott Grand Rapids, is a tradition at the tourism gathering.
Eighteen hotels and five restaurants earned Four Diamond honors this year.
Hotel winners, with the year they first earned the awards, are:
- Firekeepers Casino (2015), Battle Creek
- The Townsend Hotel (1988), Birmingham
- The Dearborn Inn, (2003), Dearborn
- The Henry, Autograph Collection (1989), Dearborn
- Greektown Casino Hotel (2016), Detroit
- MGM Grand Detroit (2008), Detroit
- MotorCity Casino Hotel (2009), Detroit
- The Westin Book Cadillac (2010), Detroit
- Amway Grand Plaza Hotel (1985), Grand Rapids
- JW Marriott Grand Rapids (2007), Grand Rapids
- Radisson Plaza Hotel & Suites (2012), Kalamazoo
- Grand Hotel (1994), Mackinac Island
- The H Hotel (2013), Midland
- Four Winds Casino Hotel (2017), New Buffalo
- The Inn at St. John’s (2011), Plymouth
- Royal Park Hotel (2006), Rochester
- Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport (2003), Romulus
- Hotel Walloon (2016), Walloon Lake
Restaurant honorees, with the year they first earned the awards, are:
- Rugby Grille (2001), Townsend Hotel, Birmingham
- Iridescence Restaurant (2001), MotorCity Casino, Detroit
- Café Cortina (2003), Farmington Hills
- Cygnus 27 (2004), Amway Grand Plaza Hotel, Grand Rapids
- Marais (2014), Grosse Pointe
Congratulations to the winners.