The MACVB has appointed its new officers for the 2017 calendar. The newly elected officers are:
- President: Jack Schripsema (Lansing)
- Past President: Linda Freybler (Calhoun County)
- Vice President: Linda Hoath (Sault Ste. Marie)
- Secretary: Chris Rowley (Mount Pleasant)
- Treasurer: Bob Lukens (Muskegon)
- Members at Large: Tim Hygh (Mackinac Island)
- Amanda Wilkin (Charlevoix)
MACVB is made up of the 46 member convention and visitor bureaus all throughout Michigan.
Schripsema has held many other volunteer leadership roles within MACVB and currently is the CEO of the Greater Lansing Convention and Visitors Bureau.
“It is an honor to serve as President of MACVB,” says Schripsema. “Representing our destination marketing organizations from around the state who work collaboratively to grow the tourism industry and partner with Travel Michigan to promote our great state.”